White Space Memoirs: Creative Nonfiction Arrives (and I have HANDLING toes)

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I wrote about this essay (and excerpted its first paragraph) not long ago, here, but I didn't hold the magazine in my hands until just now.

I know we live in a virtual world. But how happy I am when published on paper, and especially when published in a magazine of this caliber. Thank you, Hattie Fletcher and Creative Nonfiction. I loved writing this.

And thank you, Melissa Sarno, for the Handling the Truth polish. Leave to Sarno. Head to toes.

2 comments:

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Congratulations on your PAPER publication haha! We all love that sensation of seeing our name (words) in print, I think.

I wonder if the kids who grow up on the internet will feel the same way?

Serena said...

Congrats...and it looks good. I hope to check it out in person soon.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP