Early morning, San Francisco

Friday, September 6, 2013

I
I have returned to a city I have always loved. I sit by the ferries, watching the day begin. In just a few hours I will hug Tamra Tuller again. Meet Lara Starr, so well named. Take a tour of Chronicle Books. Have lunch with Lara and Stephanie Wong. Hold a copy of GOING OVER in my hands for the first See the sights with Tamra. Have dinner with Tamra and Ginee Seo and a spectacular group of librarians and booksellers. For all of this I am grateful.

I will walk the edge of this city in the meantime.

3 comments:

Sarah Laurence said...

Lovely photos, Beth, enjoy! I love San Francisco.

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

Be sure to wear a flower in your hair.

(Hoping that allusion is not lost on you.)

Serena said...

I have never been to San Francisco...some day!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP