"This is perhaps the most exciting thing I have ever mailed you,"

Tuesday, October 29, 2013



writes Tamra Tuller.

And, indeed, it is.

What gorgeous (GORGEOUS) work Tamra Tuller and Chronicle Books have done on behalf of Going Over. Look at the neon pop of green. Look at the stenciled Ada, my heroine, who was inspired by one of Chronicle's own (look at the second picture; do you see the likeness?). Look at the boy and how he jumps. Look at the graffiti grit.

Sometimes everything is just right.

This is one of these times.

All love to Tamra Tuller, my editor, to whom this book is dedicated. All love to Jennifer Tolo Pierce, the designer who gorgeous-fied this book—inside and out. And all love to Ginee Seo, Lara Starr, Stephanie Wong, and Amber Morley of Chronicle Books.

It is a privilege.

5 comments:

Serena said...

Omg it is gorgeous! I think I am over the moon for you! Cannot wait to read it

Serena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Laurence said...

Gorgeous cover design, but I'm even more interested in the pages inside. I'm looking forward to reading it!

Liviania said...

The silhouette really does capture her hair! (Oh how I wish my bob did that.)

Anonymous said...

Oh hurray! I've been away from the blogosphere for a while, and I was just thinking there must be another of yours out.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP