celebrating the pottery ladies (and the honorary pottery ladies) (and the Wayne Art Center) in this weekend's Inquirer

Saturday, March 22, 2014

What glorious work Inquirer page designer Amy Junod does. I'm always so lucky when my stories arrive on her desk. Grateful today to be able to sing about the Wayne Art Center and the friendships I have made among people who actually know what they are doing with clay (and apparently do not mind that I don't).

This is also my first piece with a Going Over byline. The time is soon for my Berlin.

As always, a huge thanks to editor Kevin Ferris, with whom I have such fun working.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I absolutely love my weekly ceramics class. Such a great way to unwind for a few hours. I go to the Sharon Art Studio in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.
Would love to see some of your pottery. :)

Beth Kephart said...

Mari, I love knowing that you are a ceramics lover, too — Here is a recent piece of mine: http://beth-kephart.blogspot.com/2014/03/more-proof-that-it-is-spring-lets-take.html

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP