images from a perfect day: Julie Diana Hench, a bunny in a stroller, moon over City Hall

Sunday, May 11, 2014






Julie Diana Hench takes a final bow following a most glorious last Pennsylvania Ballet dance with her husband, Zachary. Their beautiful-beyond-description children join them on stage moments after this (illegal, blurry) shot is taken. You know who Julie and Zak are even if you've never met them. They are looking into each other's eyes. They are genuinely in love.

A bunny takes a stroller ride through Old City, Philadelphia. Moments after this I find a vintage men's shop where a Centennial Philadelphia era jacket is hung on the back wall. I buy gifts for my father and husband dating to World War I.

My husband and I, following an early dinner at the fabulous Fork Restaurant, miss our train by 10 seconds and walk the length of the city to consume the following hour. We see the moon rising over City Hall. Boarders take over Love Park. The lights go on above my river.

A perfect day.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP