a robust and thoughtful tween list from Sarah Laurence; some nice news for GOING OVER

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I got behind on this day—a book to read and review, some client care, a trip to the dentist, some forever inadequate taming of the jungle of my garden (oh my), and lunch with a friend whose capacious mind is thrilling, frankly, to be near. What he knows. What he thinks. I sit back and listen.

It is not until just now, then, that I have a moment to thank Sarah Lamport Laurence for a list of tween books that has a lot of people talking. People are looking for Sarah's kind of thinking about books all the time, and today she put together a most valued collection of recommended reads for tween readers. I am honored to find both Dangerous Neighbors and Undercover included.

Additionally I am grateful to Junior Library Guild for making today its Going Over day. And I am thankful to Indigo for placing my Berlin novel on its Best Teen Books of 2014 So Far list.



1 comments:

Sarah Laurence said...

Congratulations, Beth! I'm pleased but not surprised to see GOING OVER so well received.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP