Talking to Ruta Sepetys (and you) about Salt to the Sea

Sunday, August 30, 2015


I have not vlogged for years. I'd forgotten how. Also, the technology has changed. Plus, I'm old and weary. Please forgive all of that.

Because the only thing that matters is that I've just read the third novel by Ruta Sepetys, Salt to the Sea, a powerful historical novel about refugees, friendship, and a terrifying trek toward the world's greatest maritime disaster.

My thoughts are here.

Congratulations, Ruta Sepetys. 


2 comments:

Victoria Marie Lees said...

Wonderful vlog, Beth. I am enjoying your interviews and posts here. I need to add this book, as well, to my to read list. Now, if I could only hide somewhere to catch up with my reading. Ruta is very lucky to have you as a friend. Thanks for sharing this new book with your readers.

Serena said...

Wonderful vlog; I still have not done one!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP