LOVE is now an e-book and the top-ranked local travel book. But wait. How many others are there?

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Often repeated, always true: I don't check out my own books on Amazon. I can't change the rankings, can't influence the comments. Anxiety fuels enough of my day. Why add, I wonder, with this?

But yesterday my friends at Temple University Press sent me this graphic with the news that LOVE: A Philadelphia Affair is now an e-book. They also sent the news that LOVE was (at least in that snatch of time) Amazon's top-selling local travel book.

Number 1, I thought. Number 1! I never get to be Number 1 (in anything).

Then, a nano-second later, reality crept in. How many local travel books can there actually be? Is LOVE Number 1, 2, 3, and 4?

With pride, with humility, I'm signing off.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP