Podcast/Videocast at the Free Library, with LOVE and Marciarose

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Marciarose Shestack, didn't we have ourselves a time last evening, at the Free Library of Philadelphia?

With greatest thanks to Siobhan, Andy, and Jason, to Gary, to Kevin, to my husband and father, to my friends, to all those who joined us there on a starry night, to everyone who asked a question, to all of you who stood in line.

A podcast can be found here.

A video stream of the reading and conversation can be found here.

1 comments:

Victoria Marie Lees said...

A beautiful interview, Beth. I totally enjoyed it. You are a wonderful poet and writer. I love reading your books. And yes, I too felt lonely attending Penn at times. I felt like I didn't belong. Possibly this was because I was a non-traditional student. I am always happier walking around my surroundings rather than driving. I took the trains in, too. And most times, I feel as though I am wasting my time writing. Thanks for all your insight on these themes. They are greatly appreciated.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP