launching an unusually unusual memoir workshop series

Sunday, November 1, 2015

In 2016 I'll be rolling out a traveling memoir workshop series—a multi-day immersive event that will focus not just on finding the kind of truth I explore in Handling the Truth: On the Writing of Memoir, but on pinning it effectively to the page. We'll be conducting these workshops against the backdrop of especially beautiful places and using a surprising range of tools and readings to get to the heart of our stories.

If you are interested in learning more, please let me know with a comment here.

14 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi, Beth! I might be interested in the traveling memoir workshop. I'll be on the look-out for details. Thanks!

Glenda Funk said...

Would love to know more and would love to attend.

Patty said...

Hmmm...I'm intrigued!

Ellen said...

Hi Beth - I am always interested in good workshops - especially one that is held in a beautiful place.
I live in Los Angeles. Please keep me posted on your progress. You can reach me at ellen.robin@gmail.com.
Thanks and best of luck to you with your new book to launch in just a few months. Ellen Robin

Deborah said...

Beth, will you travel to southern CA? I loved Handling the Truth and would LOVE to attend your workshop.

Unknown said...

Yes! I am interested in learning more please!

Unknown said...

I'm very interested in this workshop! I'm in Philadelphia and consider the entire keystone state accessible, as well as the coast from DC to Maine.

Beth Kephart said...

So many thanks, all of you, for writing here. I'm putting your interest into a special file. Much work is getting done. I'm sort of over the moon about possibilities. Will be sending out invitations when the time is right. (By the end of this year.)

Back to developing the content!

Florinda said...

If I didn't already tell you I was interested in this, consider yourself told now!

sgaissert said...

Tell me more, please.

Suzette Harrel said...

I'm interested in hearing more.

Beth Kephart said...

We are so appreciative of your interest in our workshop. We now have our first farm workshop featured on the web site. I share the url here. Please contact us if you have interest: http://junctureworkshops.com/

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP