my deep thanks to Cleaver Magazine and Rachael Tague, for these words on STORY

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sometimes you are kindly, wholly received.

This just happened with This Is the Story of You.

Cleaver Magazine, the wildly popular on-line lit spot co-created by Karen Rile and featured here, in newest issue of the Pennsylvania Gazette, made room for Story. Melissa Sarno, novelist, critic, and Cleaver YA book review editor, assigned Story. Rachael Tague, an incredibly generous reviewer, gave Story her heart.

You can read the full review here. Once you are inside Cleaver, take a look around. Click through to all the content that awaits you.

(You won't regret a single click.)

Manymanymanymany thanks.

2 comments:

Melissa Sarno said...

Rachael's first words to me were that she 'loooooved it' I counted O's. And I'm a novelist and critic! I'm fancy ; ) Love ya, Beth.

Victoria Marie Lees said...

I agree with Rachael's review, Beth. I enjoyed the book as well. All the best, my dear!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP