Children's Book World Author/Illustrator Night/Lititz Kid-Lit Festival

Friday, November 6, 2009

Those of you in the Main Line Philadelphia area looking for an opportunity to mingle with young adult authors and illustrators are invited to join myself, Jen Bryant, Elizabeth Mosier, Catherine Murdock, Donna Jo Napoli, Kathye Petrie, Jerry Spinelli, David Wiesner and many others for the 18th Annual Author/Illustrator Night, tonight, November 6th at 8 PM at Children's Book World in Haverford, PA.

Those of you who live within driving distance of Lancaster, PA, meanwhile, have the chance to take part in the Lititz Kid-Lit Fest, running November 13 - 15 and hosted by Aaron's Books, an independent bookstore. I'll be joining Sandy Asher, Lisa Greenwald, Jenny Han, Lee Harper, Caroline Hickey, A.S. King, Marie Lamba, Faith Reese Martin, Ken Munro, Matt Phelan, Mara Rockliff, Siobhan Vivian, and Eric Wight for a variety of events. Super book blogger Julie Peterson will be hosting a Saturday afternoon panel. I know that I'm looking forward to it, and I hope to see you there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it goes well!

Steph Su said...

I will be at Children's Book World tonight! Looking forward to it very much!

Kelly H-Y said...

Oh how I wish I could attend! Have a wonderful time.

Kelsey C said...

This picture reminds me of home.

Barrie said...

Why oh why, do I live so far away!? Enjoy!

Julie P. said...

I am getting very excited about next weekend! I'm also getting more and more nervous!a

Beth F said...

Beth, I sooooo wish I could be there. I just can't manage the almost 6 hour (round trip) drive and meet my work deadlines. I'm in the Philly area a few times a year . . . perhaps another time.

You will have a great time. Julie is the best and I know she'll run a fabulous panel.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP