This touched me

Friday, March 25, 2011

Paths cross.  A blog post finds a blog reader, and the writer finds the reader, and a friendship begins.  Melissa is one of the first people I met out here in the land of blogs, and she has kindly become a real presence as well, finding me at talks or blogger conventions, stepping into the quiet chaos of my world.

This post, on her wonderfully eloquent The Betty and Boo Chronicles, touched me deeply.  She called it, "I've Been Seeing Beth, In All the Most Surprising Places."  It returned to me some of my past.

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I just read Melissa's post and she has a way with words too.

Unknown said...

Oh, yay!

I love it when you are recognized for all that you do...

:-) A.

Beth F said...

I'm a regular reader of Melissa's blog and loved seeing her post of spotting you when out and about. Fun.

Wendy said...

I loved this post, too, Beth - so wonderful...and another reminder that the BIG things in life are sometimes the smallest of things :)

Katrina said...

I cherish every little reminder of our vast interconnection. This is so lovely. You do have the nicest friends, too!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP