A kind citation by Main Line Today

Monday, January 16, 2012

It is possible that magazines don't know how happy they make authors when they pay attention to the books that authors write.

For the record, this citation by Main Line Today and Emily Riley made me exquisitely happy, and I have a certain Kim (she's gorgeous, perhaps you'll someday meet her) to thank for letting me know.

From Main Line Today, then, which chose You Are My Only as a staff favorite:
With a story seemingly ripped from the headlines, the award-winning author and Main Line Today contributor spares readers the sensationalism and, instead, seamlessly weaves the dual narratives into a plot that races toward a stunning finish.  

Read the whole thing here.

1 comments:

Serena said...

I really loved that blurb. congrats on all this great recognition.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP