Joining David Levithan, Ellen Hopkins, and Jennifer Hubbard at Children's Book World, September 21

Thursday, August 23, 2012


This past May I had the privilege of participating in the uber-fine Publishing Perspectives Conference, What Makes a Children's Book Great?  One expert panel featured Roger Sutton (The Horn Book), Pamela Paul (The New York Times), and David Levithan (Scholastic editor and beloved author) in a conversation hosted by the fantastic Jennifer Brown (Shelf Awareness).  I sat in the audience admiring those four—their wit, their knowing, their bookly stature.

Today I learned from the pretty darned perfect Jessica Shoffel at Philomel that I'll be joining David Levithan, Ellen Hopkins, and Jennifer Hubbard at Children's Book World in Haverford, PA for a panel/signing.  The date is September 21.  The time is 7 PM.  I'd love to see you there.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats, that's fantastic news!

Serena said...

If only that were the week before. I could've done that....since I'm on vacation already...

A.S. King said...

Oooo. This is something I can't miss. (But only if you promise not to point me out.)

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

How fabulous! I really live in the wrong part of the country. Well, at least part of the time!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP