On Finding Grace and Papal Visits, in Today's Inquirer

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Not long ago, in Krakow, I discovered the living legacy of Pope John Paul II. I reflect on that, and on the anticipated arrival of Pope Francis to Philadelphia, in today's Philadelphia Inquirer. The story can be found here.

With thanks, as always, to Kevin Ferris and the thoughtful design team at the Inquirer. And with thanks to dear Karolina, whose impassioned stories about her childhood home, Krakow, led me across the waters to that beautiful city. And with thanks to Philadelphia, this city that I love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful article in today's INKY.

You captured the spirit and religious fervor in Poland very well.

Joseph Batory
www.josephbatory.com
josephbatory@comcast.net

Beth Kephart said...

Joseph, I am so glad. Thank you for letting me know.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP