Talking about the big "I", this week on WHYY's show, Articulate, with Jim Cotter

Monday, February 22, 2016

I do wish, often, that I had been born beautiful. I wish it especially at times like these, when given the extraordinary opportunity to speak with the brilliant Jim Cotter for his WHYY show, "Articulate."

Nonetheless, here I am. Grateful for all the care Jim's exceptional team took, grateful for the conversation, grateful, indeed, for the invitation. And hoping that I had something meaningful to say.

A link to the trailer is here.

And show times, on Philadelphia's WHYY:

Thursday, February 25, 2015, 10:30 PM
Sunday, February 28, 2015, 1:00 PM

2 comments:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

How exciting!
And of course you're beautiful.

Victoria Marie Lees said...

Beth, it was wonderful! You are teacher, poet, writer, and every face of you is beautiful. I love your readings, writings, and words. Thanks for sharing this with your readers.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP