An Extravaganza of Becauses

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Because I realize, now, that I can complete this Centennial book, and that it will be the book I hoped it would be, because I knocked a dozen things off my must-be-done-around-the-house list and placed a half dozen calls so as to fix the rest, because I won my war with the spider webs, at least for this hour, because I walked to Whole Foods and got the air in that way, because my son called and he is happy (and wise), because my father is coming for dinner, because I am using commas any which way I want, I splurged on dahlias.

Autumn is near.

9 comments:

Kelly H-Y said...

Mmmmmm ... dahlias ... beautiful! I love that Autumn is approaching ... it's my favorite season!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. And may it be a golden one.

Sherrie Petersen said...

That was probably the most wonderful run-on sentence I have ever read =)

Woman in a Window said...

As we all should,
just because.

Amy said...

Yay And yay for autumn...I wish we had it here.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

What a feeling-good day, Beth. I hope you have many more days which inspire you to splurge on dahlias.

Vivian Mahoney said...

And because you deserve to such beauty and color around you...I'm so glad you had a good day!

Beth F said...

I love flowers . . . just because

Em said...

Ohh, aren't flowers just the best thing to splurge on? :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP