More reviews of Heart (that so gladden this author's heart)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I wrote the first draft of The Heart is Not a Size several years ago, and then it sat, waiting for my imagination, which was teased into fuller life by both Laura Geringer and Jill Santopolo. Between now and then, I've waited for this story to be released to the world—tremulously, as I tend to do, but also with hope that I might shed some light on a part of the world, Juarez, that I came to love.

You write a story. Others carry it forward for you. Today I wish to thank the ever-generous My Friend Amy for her glorious review, as well as Bookworming in the 21st Century and Read What You Know.

9 comments:

septembermom said...

How wonderful Beth! I'm excited to go over and read the reviews.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for you. That's wonderful to hear.

bermudaonion said...

I think about you every time I see Juarez in the news.

Unknown said...

It's so wonderful to see all these great reviews!

Kelly H-Y said...

What a thrilling feeling!!!

Kristen said...

I'm so ecstatic you linked to my review! I absolutely fell in love with your latest novel and can't wait to see what you have in store for us readers next. You truly write an extraordinary story Beth!

pink dogwood said...

Thank you thank you Beth - we received the book. A thank you for you on my blog.

:)

Sherry said...

To all three: So well said. To Beth: Hope that faith of yours is making a big comeback. Woohoo!

Beth F said...

I can't wait to read this book! Amy has me set up to do a May review. I'm just waiting for a copy of the book.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP