In which Elizabeth Law snaps a photo

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My friend, hipwritermama, just informed me, the un-twitterer (but I might get there, I might still), of this photo floating around, hot off the Elizabeth Law press.  So.  That's Elizabeth Law (queen of all things, but especially of Egmont USA) behind the camera; Laura Geringer, fantastic-fabulous editor to the left of the frame; Virgin Territory author James Lecesne, holding up his number 33 for the YALSA coffee klatch, and me, with my un-matching jewelry, being held up by James (in all ways).

Wherever Elizabeth goes, we interesting people follow.....

2 comments:

Vivian Mahoney said...

This photo makes me smile!

Beth F said...

Yes, makes me smile too.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP