Dangerous Neighbors: The Starred Publishers Weekly Review

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Because I am too happy to patiently sit and transcribe the entire, beautiful starred Publishers Weekly review for Dangerous Neighbors, I am going to share with you Greg Ferguson's favorite line, for he (Greg, of that fabulous Egmont USA team) is the one who let me know that this gift exists, and who, indeed, has let me know about each review in its turn.  Thank you, Greg.

"Conjuring sharp, meticulously detailed images of fair exhibitions (The wonders of the world slide past.  Parisian corsets cavorting on their pedestals.  Vases on lacquered shelves.  Folding beds.  Walls of cutlery.  The sweetest assortment of sugar-colored pills, all set to sail on a yacht"), Kephart evokes a tantalizing portrait of love, remorse, and redemption."

PS.  Egmont's also fabulous Alison Weiss just provided me with this link to the whole review.

6 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Congrats! That's so exciting :) I have preordered my copy!

Tabitha said...

Awesome!!! Congrats!! I'm really looking forward to reading this. :)

Elizabeth Mosier said...

That's what I'm talking about! xo

Serena said...

Congrats...what wonderful news!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP