The flowers are ready (for the DN Facebook Party)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

If much is unknown in my life at the moment, here are some of the facts:  A breeze blows in through my window at dawn.  I'll be joining a classroom of younger readers at a local school tomorrow, which must mean that school is back in session.  And flowers can get me through most anything.  These (now) virtual flowers are in honor of my virtual Dangerous Neighbors book party, which is happening tonight on the Beth Kephart author page of Facebook, 8:30 PM eastern time (see the sidebar tab on this blog).  We'll be conducting a live chat (mediated by Amy Riley and Nicole Bonia of Winsome Media, who actually know how such things happen).  We'll be playing some games.  And I'll be giving away a framed Centennial something, along with a signed book and some signed bookmarks.

We hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers! I can't make it tonight but I'll be thinking of you and sending light and love.

Erin said...

I hope to be there!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP