It's not every day

Saturday, December 11, 2010

that I see all my young adult novels in one place, dressed up in red, to boot.  Thank you, Lisa and Marguerite and all of those who helped create this year's Baldwin School Book Fair. 

This coming Monday, I'll be joining the students of Norristown High School at the Montgomery-County Norristown Public Library, where we will be putting some of the Dangerous Neighbors Teacher's Guide exercises to work.  I look forward to talking my city, and to bringing the past alive, if only for an hour or so.

4 comments:

stacey said...

They should have a Beth Kephart book display in every bookstore in America!! :)

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

To book a truck load of literature to teach and preach Christianly values and morality is a God-send that we need to befriend to poverty in its extremity to release them to free dom of mind so that they might find humaness in kind to release them from being blind, so that they might see you and me, and I, in the face of adversity, to set them free!

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful display.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP