Astonished by 1st Daughter's year-end wrap up

Tuesday, January 11, 2011


These waters are blue rearranged by pink, the colors of sea and sky, and I thought of this image when I learned this morning of all the very kind things book blogger 1st Daughter has done and said about my books this year.  She is one very special and cherished reader.

In her year-end wrap-up of her blog, There's a Book, 1st Daughter named Dangerous Neighbors one of the top four books of the year as well as the most beautifully written book of the year, named me her favorite newly discovered author, and listed The Heart Is Not a Size as the book that had the greatest impact on her in the year. This is high, high praise from a blogger named Best KidLit Book Blogger by the BBAW of 2010 (congratulations to 1st Daughter for that!!).

I am deeply privileged, and very blessed.  Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth and well deserved!

The1stdaughter said...

You are so welcome Beth! Truly, I feel indebted to you for your fabulous writing and how it has helped me with some difficult issues in my own life. It's definitely been a blessing. So thank you!

Florinda said...

Clearly, you are well-loved by California book bloggers :)!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP