An iPad2 blogging experiment

Saturday, June 4, 2011

In preparation for our upcoming time away, I am teaching myself how to use the BlogPress app on iPad2. This, ladies and gentleman, is a Beth first. An iPad2 photo taken of the chair where the book I am supposed to be reading sits unread (or partially read). An iPad2 posting. And a Beth, one hour later, a tad less frustrated than she was, say, an hour ago.

Quote from my husband, standing near: "You just need a tiny little bit of patience." You need to see the hand gesture to get the full effect.

Amy of Amy @ My Friend. I almost had to call you. Almost.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



4 comments:

Anna Lefler said...

You are a tech stud. I'm not being even a little sarcastic - I would have no idea how to do this.

I have a banana brain in an Apple world.

:-) A.

Becca said...

Hmmm..now I have to look for this and try it out.

Anonymous said...

way to go!!! and the photo is decent. :)

Beth F said...

I haven't been able to justify an iPad -- between my phone and my netbook, do I really need another gadget? I'm not sure I could work on it without also carrying around a keyboard. I know the onscreen keyboard is good, but it takes up most of the screen. I'd never be able to edit if I could see only 2 sentences at a time.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP