The Author House Party: Join Elizabeth Mosier and Me For a Literary Mother/Daughter Evening

Monday, July 18, 2011



On Tuesday, September 20th, I'll have the great pleasure of joining the always gracious, perpetually brilliant Elizabeth Mosier for an Author House Party created by Lynn Rosen, the mind and heart behind Open Book.  Elizabeth's smart new novella, The Playgroup (which I've had the privilege of reading early) will be available that evening, as will her YA novel, My Life as a Girl.  I'll be reading from and talking about my Philadelphia-centric books Dangerous Neighbors and Flow. All in all, I know that I'll have fun, because I'll be near two writerly forces whom I've grown to love.

I hope you'll join us, and even spread the word.  In the meantime, take a look at all the other wonderful things that are being offered this summer-fall through the Literally Speaking Author House Parties. It's a fabulous line-up.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP