Where I'll Be: Some Upcoming Appearances

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I've met some pretty fine people during this life journey of mine, and over the next few months I'll be spending more time with some of them.  Here's a list of where I'll soon be, should you have the chance to join us.

Tuesday, September 20, 7 PM - 9 PM
Literally Speaking Author House Party, Elkins Park, PA
Mother/Daughter Night with Elizabeth Mosier 
Dangerous Neighbors and Flow
(details here)

Friday, September 23, afternoon
Country Day School, Bryn Mawr, PA
Dangerous Neighbors/Reading and Discussion
(closed to students and faculty)

Wednesday, October 26, 4 PM - 6 PM
Rutgers-Camden Visiting Writers Series
Young Adult Lit: It's Not Just Kids' Stuff Anymore
(details here)

Thursday, October 27, 7 PM
You Are My Only/Book Launch Party
Radnor Memorial Library, Radnor, PA
(details to come)

Monday, November 7, 6:30 PM
You Are My Only/Lecture and Reading
Haub Executive Center, St. Joseph's University
(details here)

My thanks to Lynn Rosen, Elizabeth Mosier, Kerri Schuster, Lisa Zeidner, Pam Sedor, and Ann Green, who reached out and made these events possible.

3 comments:

septembermom said...

Enjoy all those moments of sharing and connection, Beth. If you ever come to NY, I'll be there. It would be lovely to meet you :) Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

I'll be there in spirit! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP