Juno meets Under the Tuscan Sun: The Small Damages Catalog Page

Monday, November 21, 2011

This has been a day full, gigantically full, and only just now did I realize that mail had come in.  The Penguin Young Readers Group May - August 2012 Catalog was among the packages that found their way to my desk.

On page 188, I discovered this.  A full and glorious page devoted to Small Damages, and a headline that put a big smile on my face.

Thank you, Tamra Tuller, Michael Green, and Philomel. What is the quality of publishing house beyond first-class, top-rate, dear?  If there is one, that is what you are.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, Beth - I am so thrilled for you. This is such a gorgeous layout too. It is great to see your book being so honored - WELL DESERVED!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad, it looks gorgeous.

Nise' said...

Wonderful! Looking forward to reading this book.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP