The Kaleidoscopic Vision of Ruta Sepetys

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I have written here of the extraordinary kindness and straight-through goodness of the people of Philomel—Tamra Tuller, Michael Green, Jill Santopolo, and, last night, the dearest note from Colleen Conway.  I have written of how lucky I am to find myself in their company with the forthcoming release of Small Damages.  I have written, too, about the important and hugely acclaimed novels that Tamra has edited, and of the writers she has brought into her fold.

But have I told you how kind those writers are?  How generous both Ruta Sepetys (Between Shades of Gray) and Kathryn Erskine (Mockingbird) have been with me?  Perhaps I simply haven't had the words.

I still don't have the words. But this morning I invite you to visit with Ruta Sepetys by way of her remarkable, whimsical, internationally seasoned web world.  It's like being in Manhattan in the snow, Christmas season.  Like finding yourself inside a kaleidoscope.  Like talking to a friend.

1 comments:

Serena said...

Sounds like some good things continue to come your way. Excellent.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP