waking up to loveliness

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

There is nothing quite like the sleep that comes after a day spent cooking and an evening spent celebrating.  Last night, in other words, I slept (sleep: I recommend it).

This morning I woke to these beautiful words about You Are My Only from a woman so dear to me that one of the book's characters was both shaped by the goodness of her heart and christened with her name.  My friend is in Australia right now, living an adventurer's life and writing about it here.  She's miles away, but she's close.

Love to you, Mandy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love to you, too, Beth. Have a wonderful holiday season and may 2012 bring you all sorts of writerly delights. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flower. I'm so glad you slept! And every praise of You Are My ONly dserved!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP