Who doesn't love Penguin?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012


My life is not the sort of life that allows for a day off.  We work seven days a week in these parts, and we never get "it" done.

But every now and then I decide to step away from responsibilities and do precisely what I want, and today (the middle part of the day, between the early morning client work, and the evening, now, when the client work continues), was one of those days.

Everybody who reads this blog knows that I hopped two trains then walked two miles south to see Tamra Tuller at Philomel.

I'm not even going to try to put into words just how special that was.

Just, yeah.  It was.  Specialer than special.  

So that's me, waiting, in my chained-out skirt.  And that's Penguin Group USA/Young Readers.

Is there anyone in the world who doesn't love penguins?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very glad. And I'm quite fond of penguins.

patti.mallett_pp said...

Thrilled for you, Beth! I love envisioning your journey (hoping you're feeling near well). And, yes, I am a Penguin-Lover.

Beth Kephart said...

Thank you, Patti and Lilian!!And Patti, by Monday I plan to feel grreeaat! :)

Melissa Sarno said...

This makes me happier than I can say. But inquiring foodies want to know...where you ate. Because you must have eaten. Don't editors take their famous writers out to eat? Or have I romanticized this?

Serena said...

Normally, I don't take notice of the book's publisher, but lately I've noticed that some of my recent favorite books have been from that very house! Penguins rule!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP