Hoping to find you at the BEA

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My friends:  I'll be at the BEA on Tuesday, June 5, 2012, working for Publishing Perspectives, the fabulous book news pub for which I have written about Pamela Paul (New York Times Book Review children's book editor), Jennifer Brown (Shelf Awareness children's book editor), Lauren Wein (Harcourt Houghton Mifflin editor), Alane Mason (WW Norton editor, not to mention my first editor), and others.  I'll be getting the inside scoop on some important stories.  But I'll also be looking for you.

If you'll be there, let me know?


2 comments:

Serena said...

I wish I could be there this year...but it is not to be. Have a great time, and I look forward to the inside stories

Beth F said...

I will be there all week. I'll look for you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP