Ruta Sepetys/Out of the Easy

Friday, June 29, 2012

In the heat of the summer, after a night of hail and thunder clashes, a white package arrives on my stoop.  It's a book that I've been longing for—an early copy of Out of the Easy by the tremendously talented, radiantly successful, and I-know-it-for-a-fact-good-hearted Ruta Sepetys.

This book will, I'm sure, be as beloved as Ruta's first, the New York Times bestselling, multiple-award winning, translated-into-every-conceivable-language Between Shades of Gray.  I just have a feeling, and besides, this is a Tamra Tuller Philomel book.  We know that that's a formula that works.

I'm all done with my complicated sentences.  I'm going to spend the weekend reading this book.  I'll let you know how great it is, so that you can look for it eagerly in February 2013, when it officially debuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your reflections on it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP