please join me at The Wise Owl Bookstore, West Reading, PA, Tuesday August 21st

Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's all right here, in this lovely poster. 

I'll be there.  Teen writers will be there.  The good people at Wise Owl will be there. 

You want to hear something else?  Something full of super loveliness?  Teresa, the World's Greatest Body Combat instructor, thinks she may be there as well.  Teresa doesn't just kick my butt every Saturday morning at 8 AM.  She turns butt kicking and all kinds of other kicking into a party (and then goes off to teach another two hours of crazy fitness for the fit crazies).

Join us?


3 comments:

Serena said...

I wish I could be there! Someday we will meet again in person, my lovely friend. Have a great time.

Raina Miller said...

It was wonderful to listen to you read from Small Damages and hear about your publishing adventures. The advice to write beyond yourself and expand was great. Thank you!
Raina

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP