Edward Albee teaches aspiring authors at YoungArts

Sunday, November 11, 2012



Those who love the arts and love to watch young talent absorbing the making of art really must watch the YoungArts series that celebrates the idea and act of mentorship.  This is a link to Edward Albee teaching four YoungArts writers.  Other programs in this series feature Bill T. Jones, Julian Schnabel, Frank Gehry, Liv Ullmann, and Renee Fleming teaching what they know to those who yearn to know it.

Watching these segments this evening I feel even more honored that I will be joining the YoungArts program in Miami this coming January as a writing instructor. 

Oh, the things I will learn.

2 comments:

Maya Ganesan said...

Hoping that I will get the opportunity to join you there! ;-)

Melissa Sarno said...

Oh my gosh, Beth. My love for Edward Albee...you have no idea. I just...I can't.... I love him and his work more than I can say. Thank you SO much for sharing this video. I lost my mind watching. Truly lost my mind. How lucky these students are to learn from you and mentors like you.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP