headed to Bank Street, for a mini conference, in November

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Many of you have asked whether I'll be spending time in New York City with Handling the Truth

The answer, magnificently, is yes. At the invitation of Jennifer Brown, I'll be sharing my thoughts about teaching, truth, and the autobiography of hair at a Bank Street Mini Conference. Seeing the great Jenny Brown in a city I love is treat enough. Perhaps I'll also get to see some of you.


The details here:

Bank Street Writers Lab Mini-Conference: The Nitty-Gritty
9AM to 12 Noon, Saturday, November 9, 2013
Opening Keynote: Beth Kephart on the teaching of truth
In a half-day program featuring an esteemed panel of reviewers and a study of mentor texts 
Bank Street College of Education
610 West 112th Street
New York, NY 10025

1 comments:

Serena said...

This sounds like a perfect complement to your book

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP