writing about home, on the Psychology Today blog "One True Thing"

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I have waited a very long time to share this photograph. The post had to be special. It had to mean something big.

Today feels like big. This piece, that I am sharing, feels like something. It is called "Our House Is Still His Home." It appears on the Psychology Today blog, One True Thing, created by fellow Shebooks author, Jennifer Haupt. I'm so grateful to Jennifer for this chance to speak on her lovely blog and for sharing my enthusiasm for spreading word about Shebooks.

My own Shebooks was launched yesterday. Here's more on that.


3 comments:

Serena said...

I cannot wait to read this as I just finished your memoir today!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you new book!! I just discovered your books last year and have read every single one now. I have to say you are one of my favorite authors

Amzada said...

Hi Beth, my name is Nafiza Azad and I really enjoyed Small Damages. I was wondering if you would be interested in an interview over at The Book Wars (thebookwars.wordpress.com). Please let me know at your earliest convenience at fizzlicious@gmail.com. Thank you.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP