Me and Louisa May Alcott at the Philadelphia International Airport

Friday, August 1, 2014

A little over a year ago I had the tremendous honor of being included in the Philadelphia Literary Legacy at the Philadelphia International Airport, a year-long exhibition featuring 50 writers who had passed through or grown up in my region since the Constitutional Convention.

A highlight of my life. (For images from that day, go here.)

Not long ago, that exhibit was replaced with a fantastic portfolio of images about Philadelphia and its history of civil rights.

I had no idea, until moments ago, that portions of the Literary exhibition are still in tact at the airport. I know this because my good friend K.M. Walton took the time to snap this photo and to share it with me.

Thank you, Kate.

2 comments:

K. M. Walton said...

That's what friends are for!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP