Nothing but Ghosts and The No Such Thing Contest

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On Melissa Walker's big week (Lovestruck Summer is now out in stores!), Melissa is being utterly Melissa, which is to say supremely generous. Today I'm over at her blog, telling the story of the Nothing but Ghosts cover, with additional photos of Chanticleer, the garden that inspired this novel. Thank you, so much, Melissa. I can't wait to drift away into your own Lovestruck space.

In the meantime, Jill Santopolo has informed me that the No Such Thing short story competition details have now been officially posted on the HarperTeen site. You can find them here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo.

Sherry said...

I'll hop over for the scoop.

Stunning photo, Beth.

Em said...

I really enjoyed the post over at Melissa's blog!

Doret said...

Great idea and interview. Covers should be highlighted they are an important part of the story. I loved No Such Thing As the Real World, and that's such a great oppurtunity. Beth, was it harder to edit down your short story or novel?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP