The Heart Is Not a Size: The Traveling Arc Comes Home

Friday, June 18, 2010

Do you remember how, in high school, you learned so much about yourself, about who you were and how you were seen, from the notes others wrote to you in the pages of a yearbook?

Today, thanks to the generosity of Sara and Drea at travelingarc.blookblather.net, and thanks, too, to Word Lily, Readergirls, Nomad Reader, Hope Princess, Bookworming in the 21st century, and Read What You Know, I had one of those moments when I opened my mail to discover the traveling arc of The Heart Is Not a Size come home.  In addition to their generous blog reviews and overall kind readerliness, these readers took the time to write me these notes on the book that had traveled from one to the other. 

I have a special shelf for special things.  This will now go there.  My favorite copy of Heart by far—made bigger by all of you. 

4 comments:

Holly said...

what an awesome idea!

Melissa Walker said...

I love the traveling arc! And I still treasure my yearbooks like a giant dork. I always knew I would. I am one of those nostalgic-for-the-present types.

Beth F said...

What a wonderful idea.

kristen spina said...

What a fabulous idea! Treasure it...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP