The heart pounds; it is rewarded (a Dangerous Neighbors review)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Booking Mama dresses her blog in pink, and so this bloom is for her, for she has read Dangerous Neighbors and given it the kindest review.  I will be honest:  my heart pounded when I realized she'd posted her thoughts.  One feels an enormous responsibility to readers who have been thoughtful and helpful to earlier books, and when I published Dangerous Neighbors, which is indeed quite different from my other novels, I worried about losing some of the faithful.  I am so grateful that Booking Mama opened her heart to this story.

3 comments:

Julie P. said...

Aw...thanks. I love the beautiful flower! It's a very special gift today!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful, Beth!

bermudaonion said...

I love Julie's reviews! I always look forward to what she has to say because I know I can trust her opinion.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP