Rumblers and Waltzers and Heartfelt Thanks

Monday, May 30, 2011







Many exquisite things trundle and waltz by my home on Memorial Day weekend. There is, for example, the annual carriage parade. There are the dogs of the famous dog cotillion. And then there are my fabulous, witty, smart, and loving neighbors—so entirely and brilliantly in love.

Exquisite things waltz into my world as well, and this morning I would like to send my heartfelt thank you to Florinda, for this especially moving post about our time together at BEA. Caribousmom, I thank you, too, for including You Are My Only in your Book Buzz: Fall Reads; you've assembled an immaculate list of titles, and I'm so grateful to have my book included on that list.

3 comments:

Florinda said...

Thanks for the link back...and you know I mean every word of it.

xo,
~F.

Wendy said...

Aw, Beth - you are so welcome...your book definitely deserves its place on that post! (and I love the dogs :))

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I missed you at BEA but enjoyed reading this post -and the pictures!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP