outtakes from the Dancesport photo shoot

Sunday, March 11, 2012




















Still pale faced, dull eyed, and wobbly on too-tall shoes, I accompanied my husband to the dance studio this afternoon, where he assembled the green curtain, put together the lights, linked his laptop to his camera, and began shooting a series of images he'll be using for an upcoming project.  (Stay tuned for more; it's exciting.)

With my camera tethered to nothing and with the available light not so much (given that we'd blackened the key windows), I took a few shots as the action got under way.  I was the old, flu-inflicted woman surrounded by so much youth and beauty.

But look at this youth and beauty.

Here, then, some moments from the day:  Introducing (again) the magnificent Tirsa Rivas, Scott Lazarov, Jan Paulovich and Lana Roosiparg.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those red gloves!

Serena said...

I often enjoy off-the-cuff photos more than posed ones.

Melissa Sarno said...

This is crazy cool. I'm intrigued about the potential of this 'upcoming project.' How exciting! And I hope you are feeilng better :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP