what makes a children's book great?: the children's publishing conference 2012

Thursday, March 1, 2012

As some of you know, I have been having a lot of fun writing for Publishing Perspectives—interviewing book editors like Michael Green, Tamra Tuller, Lauren Wein, and Alane Salierno Mason, review editors (and trend makers) Pamela Paul and Jennifer Brown, and technologists/book lovers like Eric Hellman.

On May 31st, I'll have a chance to represent for this fine publication as one of the speakers at the inaugural Children's Publishing Conference 2012, to be held at the Scholastic Headquarters.  I'll be joining (among others) Pamela Paul of the New York Times Book Review, Jacob Lewis, CEO of Figment, Kevin O'Conner, who directs business and publishers relations for Barnes and Noble, NOOK Kids, and agents Rosemary Stimola and Ken Wright.

I hope those of you interested in the future of children's books will consider registering for this event.  I know that I am looking forward to it.

For a full press release, please go here


3 comments:

Serena said...

Have a great time!

Amy said...

That's fantastic, Beth!

Unknown said...

Sounds fabulous! I wish I could go! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP